Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pennsylvania Standard Real Estate Agreement

That party Barberito We stayed at the door returns to Barberito

was very difficult but things are never impossible. In the Palace there was a time it seemed we could touch the miracle with the fingertips, but we just played and we are escaped. Ecuador in the second hand, we were five goals up, with the Palace dump was not full but roared like if you would, shaking, and at one point we've been able to be 6 and step on the heels (which had been frightened like children) at the end we have traced, recovered and left us three with what we have been unable to increase the towing distance. We have seen how they have given everything on the track, strength, passion, strategy, speed, camaraderie, rapport, guns, fly, Paradon .... has been around, because in a nutshell have sweated the shirt in an incredible way, and just as with the victory over the Germans, is a "man", that this hobby has grateful, has been overturned and his team has rocked the Palace LO-Gro shouting "No, I-GRO-No ... when we were 5 TO THEM, sleep and could play in the final stretch, no longer had time to get the passport to the end, the whole palace has stood united under the sound of an ovation than half minute, without stopping, recognizing the work of the team far superior to a rival (a budget quadrupled), and I have you to say, I ended up with hair on end with the applause, I left the mic and I've joined. From the beginning until the final whistle has been a rush of adrenaline. I'm not out any player because even those who have not been able to play and were in the bench deserved the final. Do not forget I was SuperAngelito Romero, as a fan more.
That if I'm sitting on the couch, dead, because after the adrenaline rush, the downturn is very hard and crushed leaves me, and I go to bed with a good taste, although I'm sure we're playing dream final the EHF. I go to bed in a few hours go back to school there (to see my dwarf Valverde) that are over and the holidays, but that if the shield biting: AUPA NATURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Thank LOGROÑO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment