Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Overclocking Q9550 Asus

In better not to talk politics




These days I hear on the radio that the political parties in our city, are raising awareness of what they want to do in sports, with the heads of the area. I do not think evil, I say a thing, nor have I heard, I do not think that anything that serves to do much. I'm just saying I find it incredible that so much fill their mouths and stop talking and say, if not they see the hair in any court of Calahorra. Oops I forgot, in the last game of the CD, which faced the David Alfaro was the PSOE's candidate in the box with President Jose Antonio Barco CD. I thought it would be probing the clubs, seeing how things are, but hey, the look of the stage this weekend in the AF-Haro was this, was empty. I prefer that politicians come to the sport, let alone to take the photo, but it bothers me that for an important match that had the Reds there was no one, neither of which are in the hall (do not go to anything, there was no no one in the last game of COBAF), nor of those who "aspire" to speak in some way to be. I think someone should have been representing the City and if the opposition was to the CD go to the AF, or a bad start. And it does not come to be interested only at election time, but should support the joint and clubs in the city throughout the year. But hey if I find what they propose to you each get a little because there is much work in sports to do. I think the first thing should be the recovery and restoration, that is, make good facilities (better or worse) having Calahorra and then think of new things, new projects and an artificial grass field, within the complex of The Bill .

0 comments:

Post a Comment