Sunday, November 8, 2009

What Color Hose Or Tights With What Color Skirt

Garrison


but I have it added as
garrisondenilson@yahoo.us supposedly their address is 3411 21 st ave, Sacramento California detail here the modus operandi of the fraudster, this person assumes q is Swedish and lives in California or that is at least q said to me, 1 will be fooled with promises and more promises of all kinds, 2 says q is q go to do a job abroad in the case q I am concerned to me is Moscow, and from there you keep talking and cajoling, a few weeks away for a few days and then returned saying q appose contact has suffered an assault on the house where he stayed and has been in the hospital and that he has received in his home a companion course him. And I cry

q saying has nothing even to make some calls and stolen q all the documentation, cards, passport .... finally agree to send some money and tells you q has managed to contact a friend but q has lent money only to pay the hospital bill alleged, but q need more to fix the passport at the embassy and the return ticket, and I cry and cry until you agree q because at all times promises to return even with interest.

After this, go away and come back another day to the next telling q took a taxi to go to the embassy with all the money I sent q and this taxi driver returns to steal ... under the guise of q is American and almost no speaks Russian,,,, finally deserted you again for help, agree to send it again and arrange the papers, but when q is going to return to their country calls me and tells me q have the person arrested with q picked him up in the hospital and the woman of the latter reported by the owner of the house where he was staying at first, he claimed before q to leave their country, the amount of the alleged defect q thieves made in the said house .

Switch back to lend support at all times and repeats q tells you return that money with interest even gives you your address in California, where q is supposed to do this back and speaks to you from America but I say again q q has quickly return to Moscow, and q was awaiting a contract and q have approved q not to worry because the bank is working to give your cards and account and thaw the frozen allegedly q for q thieves do not access it.

again I speak from Moscow, but q says that contract director asks for money as a bribe to make things easier as this guy, I again ask for help to q your account is operational but in this case told q and q could not help but needed to back what I paid q, q makes you say you will return that money with interest not distrust q, q have their contacts and their addresses, q please help him once again with more promises all kinds.

In my case here and I did not pay more money, desolate q tells me if it loses the contract will be the worst,,, bla bla bla, but thought no more money, and he accepted q says come home that week, including the last day you will say q and q when the airport in California called and anger at the bank to repay the money.

From that day and gave no more signs of life. To all this the remittances made to the person's name q picked him in the hospital and his wife and q supposedly did not have any kind of documentation (had been stolen from them)

Thanks for lending a bit of attention q I hope this information is disclosed to q again not fool anyone.

I'm gathering the information necessary to pursue the complaint, proof of shipment, recorded messages from Messenger phone photos .... in order to see if hopefully I can recover my money.



0 comments:

Post a Comment