Saturday, November 7, 2009

Aflac Pregnancy Insurance 2010



The case is to buy a car that had to haver come to my home from Dundee in the UK

day until October 29, 2009 date there is anything or get contact them . below describes the mail received:

Recivier
This email him on Tuesday October 13, 2009 at 22:35:22 hours is the first mail that I receive with all the information of the vehicle, the alleged owner Colin Max.
From: colin.max1 @ hotmail.com

To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:35:07 +0100 Hello
I just saw your email about my car and see you are interested in ella.Voy try to offer some general information about it. As you know, the car is a Ford Focus, the first registration 08/1999. Technical information about the car comes with a 1.8 liter engine and 1796 cm ³, which means the car has a power of 85 kW - 116 CV.En this time the car has 140,000 miles. The kms are real (you can check). The car has manual transmission and the fuel is gasoline. The MOT is valid until 04/2010.

I have all the documentation of my car: Technical (with the different registers of ITV), - Report of the last review of ITV (and emissions control car), - use and care manuals, - Copy of last receipt of Tax on Motor Vehicle (Spain) .- Policy and receipt of insurance (photocopy) - Registration Certificate.

The car is equipped with: Seats, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel, Air conditioning, power steering, CD, central locking, ABS, Passenger Airbag, Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobilizer, Xenon headlights, Radio.
I want you to know that the car has English number and you can still visit in Dundee, Escocia.Si you do not have the opportunity to come personally to collect it from my house, I can offer a delivery from here directly to your home, for a period of 10-day trial, for my gastos.El my car's total price is € 2000 (negotiable) and I pay for shipping to your home.

I am awaiting a response from you, to provide details of our agreement and my phone number tambien.Si you need additional photos please ask me to send you .. case. Greetings from Dundee

Colin Max

----------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
request more pictures after the vehicle sends me all these. This is the second message I get the message vehiculo.Este alleged owner of the receipt on Friday, October 16, 2009 at 16:26:50 pm.

Max is of course Colin.
From: colin.max1

@ hotmail.com To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: photos
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:26:08 +0100

--------------------------------------- this is the third message I receive alleged owner where I said as we do to get the car in my casa.Este MESSAGE I received on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 00:18:56 pm.

From: colin.max1

@ hotmail.com To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Subject: transaction
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 1:18:56 +0100 Good
afternoon,
If you would willing to do the transaction and is really interested in my car in this way, the total amount you will pay including all the costs are EUR 2000. The issue of car and the name change is made with a British carrier qui loaded everything (shipping, change the name and pay). The company will send the car with all documents, including a sale contract between me and you with a copy of my identification and my signature.

After the delivery company will contact you with shipping confirmation, you will have to pay full price. The first deposit of 1000 euro will have to pay before delivery company as a deposit to get the car GUARANTEE Dundee home. you have to send half the money in more than 48 hours after the car will be ready to reach your address. The second deposit

1000 eur) you will have to pay after you receive the car and after the trial period of 10 days, you would be satisfied only if the coche.Usted pay the transportation company and they will deliver the car registered and with all the day, including taxes and car papers will be secured traspaso.El for the total amount that we try and you will have 10 days return policy. In 10 days you're testing the condition of the car. In the trial period you can bring to a mechanic in Spain to check the engine and everything mecánico.Si something is not as you expected to be, you can return the car at no cost and the company will return your money immediately. The delivery will take 4-5 days and you will get the car to your address.

wait your email soon with your full name and address where you want to receive the car, a mobile phone contact, and his identity card by the contract.
Anyway these are my data to the security of our transaction:
Name: Colin Max
Passp No: 43108216392
Address: 105th Nethergate, Postal code: DD1 4DH, Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
Phone: 00447538611941 00447538611941 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting _________________________________________________________

Thanks



Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 22:32:31 +0200 From

: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
To: colin.max1
@ hotmail.com Subject: Re: FW: photos
Colin Lord I apologize if I've seen the disturbing photos of the vehicle is very well taken care of everything imaginaba.Bueno as the price I said 2000 euros and I think right now, I would like to ask which part of Spain can bring you the car and when to see how we could do for either of the two got out perdiendo.O if you plan later come on holiday to Spain or work, when, in that case I would not seek any more and wait for you to come leave you to decide without hurry, I hope I communicate what you feel is suya.Le response mejor.yo hope I apologize for any inconvenience that may causarle.Atentamente and receive my best regards.
------- Original Message -------


From: colin max

Date: 10/16/09 18:26:50
To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Subject: FW: photos

_________________________________________________________ This message is always assumed receipt of the vehicle owner Colin Max on Monday, October 19, 2009 at 19:49:26 pm. Here I request my address and ID number for the alleged transferencia.En company to make this post I think you can see my answer and the second sent me this man.

From: colin.max1

@ hotmail.com To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: transaction
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:48:51 +0100
Hello
after that I have your personal details, I will go to the company to have a quiet place for a delivery to his home in Scotland espana.la company will contact you with full details of the transaction, delivery, payment and days of testing. We will be having a contract, invoice, and all that is needed to Papell garantisar the entrega.yo pay shipping charges and you have to pay the price of the car and nothing mas.nosotros going to have a number of connection in the company websitio check the car every day, and everything.

the car would be shipped by truck directly to your casa.Esperaré your email soon with your full name and address where you want to receive the car, a mobile phone contact, and his identity card by the contract.




Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:41:14 +0200 From
: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
To: colin.max1
@ hotmail.com Subject: Re: transaction Mr Colin
before making the transaction would make some questions: I am interested in your car and you sabe.Ahora well you know and I do not mean to offend you over the Internet there are many scams, so I want to know that I have assurances that the company would send me car and that way it would send the transaction. -------------------------------------------------



------------------------- This message was received on Tuesday October 20, 2009 at 21:23:32 horas.Aqui the course Seller of this vehicle

send me a message which informs me that after you have fully read my book will do the transaction.
From: colin.max1

@ hotmail.com To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Subject: the car is yours
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:23:23 +0100 Hello Mr
,
Sorry for the delay but was busy with my work. As I see its details in the second email sent me these and so the car is yours. I will book the car for you for the next 3 days. I will arrange delivery for tomorrow 21.10.2009. The company will send you a notification email with all the details of the transaction. You'll pay the price in 2 parts as we agreed. As soon as you receive the notice shall pay the first amount of the total price as a deposit warranty to begin delivery to your home, OK?

I'll pay for shipping and tax paperwork.
Please confirm once more that you buy my car in these conditions because I want to be sure, however. You know that tomorrow I will have to do the procedure and that will cost me money and they do not want to make way for nothing. The shipping taxes will cost me around 500 gbp to your home and do not want to pay money for anything, ok?

I would appreciate confirmation of another today or tomorrow, that you fully understand the delivery process, ok? please let me know if you understand the English language or I ask the company to notify you in your language?
I'm very glad I managed to list my car. Sorry for my enthusiasm, but act like that every time you hear a good news

Thanks and regards



Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:16:03 +0200 From
: sanseverinomario @ hotmail . com
To: colin.max1
@ hotmail.com Subject: RE: transaction
Name: Mario Sanseverino. Address: San Carlos Lane No. 1 Building floor
Rincome 29730 Rincón de la Victoria (Málaga).
Phone: 0034664062788 Mobile / Fixed 0034952403810
DNI. ------------------------------------------------
76637019F -------------------------------


this is the sixth email I receive from the seller of course where I have already announced that organized the delivery and that the company will contact conmigo.Este message is received by Wednesday October 21, 2009 at 8:42:08 hours

From: colin.max1

@ hotmail.com To: sanseverinomario
@ hotmail.com Subject: I organized the delivery
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 9:41:54 +0100
Hello Mario,
As I promised you, I organized the delivery of this mañana.He paid for Shipping and taxes before signing any documents that are necessary for the operación.Fue very hard to organize everything, I was about to leave for tomorrow, but finally I have a place reserved for today. Now everything is

bien.Sólo have to wait to contact the company by email (please check your bulk or junk too) and as soon as you receive the message, please go and proceed with payment to enable start delivery to your home address, ok?
Thank you and please keep it informed of the operation, ok?
Have a good week
Thanks and regards Colin


----------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------


This is the first message I get from the alleged company that contacts me I receive this message on October 21, 2009 at 10:28:50 pm. This message is a presentation of who they are.


From: customer-support@europemail.com

To: sanseverinomario@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 5:27:55
-0500 Subject: Welcome to LPC Line Delivery Company
Open link

0 comments:

Post a Comment