Friday, November 13, 2009

Systems And Organs Affected By Malaria

JUAN ENRIQUE Hemann

Ref- JUAN ENRIQUE Hemann

Dear Jorge, first of all I express my deepest appreciation for your work by allowing a case file on the Internet I play live, which was very annoying and hopefully will never happen to anyone, perhaps think nothing but, for those who like me, it offers its customers whole, suffer a scam is not good. Thank God, with your help our never understood but always useful INTERNET, I have accomplished something important that I share with my country's Internet users and that will undoubtedly reach many more from around the world, at least speaking.

time ago had bought a couple of products via the Internet and paid for them with a bank transfer from my city to a branch of a well-known bank in the city and province of Buenos Aires, the issue was that once the transfer is done , the seller would send me into "immediate" and collective ... well ... we had agreed that merchandise.

Here it is clear that I had never worked with this company so I do not know them and the whole process was done via chat, well .... After several days and not receiving the merchandise tried for several Media contact these people and I could not, I called over 12 times to 2 cell phone and I was never served, through the bank tried to find the home of these people and hide behind the bank thing is not that I denied it, even knowing that its customers could be a scammer ...

and finally went to the municipality where these people are supposed to where if I heard it and sent me the same response was not satisfactory, in the meantime redo presence Messenger these people and chide me for having placed on the internet and scammers, to which I respond that in the circumstances, I thought so, because they never sent me the goods disappeared and I returned the money ...

followed a few days so promising things but doing nothing, finally I sent an email commenting to people from a very important day in our country had opened an investigation and that this Sunday they would publish an article about it ... do not know which was the trigger but I am sure that if it were not for our beloved INTERNET ... never have achieved something ...

Today, November 11, 2009 I received a transfer from Argentine Post an amount close to what I had posted and I say close because even though I returned all at least if they did what corresponds to the amount deducted from the purchase and what it cost this transfer, in this case I lose something, but in short ... everything.

addition and most importantly, said that merchandise was available but preferred to refund my money. What one hand it seemed unwise on his part and on the other side better ... because I say?? Because there was not enough confidence in me and have doubted the quality of what they gave me but on the other side ... I still have the problem ... I paid for a commodity that I never received.

Anyway by this letter I wish to emphasize the importance of really honest people like our friend Siordia Jorge Soto, who published my case and thanks to that, believe me, I could get my money back, on the other hand, I said the people of this trade had been attacked, its owner was beaten and is currently still hospitalized and that the seller, whom I found was in shock so that he managed to generate an email explaining to their customers.

And let's give him credit because they had the courtesy to return my money, I have caused them discomfort but also that many people may be going through a trance like mine, that ... relying on a secure transaction they lose money with dishonest people, in this case I must say I was wrong ... I returned my money, but ... my friends .... I suffered a lot and I repeat .. not by the amount of money .. $ 300 .- but by the attitude, I hope to make clear the issue ... that Mr. John Henry Hemann, owner of the trade, as his employee was assaulted, that money turned me Mrs. Viecelli of the Marines and their vendor who only know the name, Carolina, showed me seriously even in adversity, and essentially ... this could have been avoided with a simple phone call or a mail .... to help us all friends! !

To pay attention to transactions, both buyers and sellers .... I am on both sides and must be prepared for any contingency so I advise you .... in this blessed country full of insecurity .... have a cool head and be ready ... for good. ... and ... to bad .... people should be given an answer, they gave me after arduous talks and above all thanks to the invaluable assistance of Siordia JORGE SOTO, FROM AND MY SINCERE THANKS AND MORE .... George ... count me in for whatever .... Many thanks ... Diego Daniel Brussa .- 12,257,533 .- DNI SKIRT - CORDOBA - ARGENTINA REP


0 comments:

Post a Comment