Monday, April 11, 2011

Shaved Or Unshaved Penis

Clarification Sol Fraud Nigerian Scam Álvarez Sánchez

Clarification

for Sánchez Álvarez Sol Fraud

>>>>> This letter I received from Sun Álvarez Sánchez
\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;\u0026lt;

My name is Sol Álvarez Sánchez, I am writing to clarify the information in the blog "Crooks of the Internet", which accuses me of being a crook, which I refute categorically and in detail in the following .


1 .- For several years misplaced my voter identification card, which I said, like any other citizen in this situation, without imagining the nightmare that awaited me for this unfortunate loss of the first credential.


2 .- This voter fell into the hands of a network of fraudsters who have used it to star in my name several fraud and illegal, involuntarily ducking painful events of which I am totally innocent.


3 .- It has long performed an investigation to find those responsible for this despicable action, as well as appropriate legal action underway.


4.-A few days ago I heard from an acquaintance of the content of your blog and immediately I went to the Internet and shocked, perplexed read the amount of evil that, unfairly, has become a Again, on my behalf.


5 .- I deeply regret that this bitter entrails has affected innocent people and, like you, they have caused inconvenience and economic losses.


6.-But I declare that I have never opened an account in "Mercado Free "and never belonged to the group of sales Ventaself, or any other, and never in my life I've sold or bought anything online.


7 .- I clarify the same way as all the paperwork and procedures as well as all sales and transactions were made with my name, were made by con artists using my name and that appear on that voter lost and they were made, all without my knowledge, without my consent or desire.


8 .- Ya "Free Market", has canceled the account "Ventaself" and performed legal research and criminal to locate the perpetrators of this despicable act.


9 .- As mentioned earlier, I am very shocked and saddened by those affected, but understand that it is unfair that my name and reputation are being spotted, since I am innocent of all charges made against me charged, so I ask in the most careful and respectful of the Internet to withdraw these allegations, and especially the image of my lost voter registration card and my facebook site, and that are affecting my family and of course my personal integrity as an honest.


10 .- If you feel inadequate legal and human martyrdom to suffer for some time and decides not to go down this unfortunate information, we beg to give me the right of reply and post on his blog this letter to defend and hold the very unfortunate situation, and doing justice, because in the end I am also a victim of a scam and as his prestigious blog is dedicated to report fraud, I'm sure will give me the opportunity to give my version online as justice takes action on the matter.



11 .- Mr Jorge Siordia, my lawyers and justice overseeing the case, have asked me first, I asked, in honor of the truth and to facilitate investigations, would share from Where I can get a picture of my lost voter registration card?, since it is an important test of this terrible fraud of which we are all victims.



Finally I congratulate him for his bravery and courage to have a blog to report fraud, as our beloved country, is kidnapped by the crime that affects us at all levels and we have living in the shadow of fear, uncertainty within and heart crushed at all times.


Safe
to help me alleviate my terrible situation and to collaborate with us with all the data you hold the event, greeted him cordially.




Sol Alvarez Sánchez.

------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment