Friday, January 28, 2011

Chronotherm Iv Plus Connection

Fraud Phishing Scammer Banamex Bancanet

Beware the scammer drob27_k on EBAY and fraudulent techniques.


In this case I opened a new account on this site Auctions and publish my first article
(1 iphone 4), a couple of days I receive an offer from the user " drob27_k " which had zero
operations.

This call was made Dr. Keith with email drob27_keith@yahoo.com , his technique is to believe the fraudulent seller has sent the money by Paypal and will not be released until I sent you a tracking number from FedEx, UPS or DHL.

I almost shot me the story but when you investigate further note that the emails came to me were not legitimate or Paypal or eBay, is entirely a Phishing (Phishing).

I notify eBay and Paypal and they are investigating ....

Here you can see some screenshots.
(click to enlarge).




drob27_k en EBAY




drob27_k en EBAY



drob27_k en EBAY



drob27_k en EBAY



drob27_k en EBAY



drob27_k en EBAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment