Thursday, July 29, 2010

Superpump 250 Mix Creatine



"db-bux.com Scam?



Hello, I read your publication actualmnte on internet scams and here I present my case
.

past 3 months I signed to one of the many websites that pay you to see the promo, this is called
db-bux.com and you pay $ 1.00 for each one, I have gained lots of them in
where the minimum payment is $ 200.00, that amount alcansar decided to buy the upgrade
to wait less time to receive the money ..... 30-150 days for standard and
mienbros 1-15 days for platinum which cost $ 49.00.

I have tried to contact him for several weeks and not get the answer .... I recigné me to lost my time and money invested I want is to publish the evidence so that more people do not fall like me, they realize the kind of garbage that is this site .... and the fraud that is ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment