Sunday, December 27, 2009

Beautiful Agony Archives Beautiful Blonde

My little cousin is an idiot animal

Is it valid to consider a child of 4 years a jerk?
do not know, but this creature simply kills any parental instinct that you can have in life. All day playing with his cell phone and not say hello. Come and animal, wanders around the room of my house and suddenly dropped into the chairs as if they fainted. Perhaps
is not the fault of children but of their parents. (I am writing this note with the creature in front of me, is visiting right now is roaring, yes, bellowing). My uncle, the child consents too ugly (ugly) and her mother is the worst, a social climber. Surely not educate. (Now the hideous creature is crying, I would kill him).
I do not like to wish harm to anyone but this boy wants to hang. (Just to break a glass, I wonder what you say, say nothing to him, they kiss and cuddle). Fuck.
I'm going, I will put my computer to guard this evil beast is running around the room a few feet from me with a strawberry milkshake.
was about to leave when most thoughtful members of the family have begun to complain about the behavior of my idiot cousin (his father is beating), his father (my uncle) says he is acting this way because it gave him chocolate ... What the hell is
to see the chocolate? What fault is the chocolate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment