Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Headache From Crest Whitestrips

A terrible event

I have told all my friends in our meeting, and everyone agrees: your behavior was unacceptable and the best I can do is not to see you again.
civilized
Some expressed their views, their comments were of this type:
- not for you.
- not going to go out with her ... Right?
- I've never done anything like that.
- What horror!

Other friends were not civilized:
- I fall?? You drop?? No mames, where sacasta to that damn old?
- What a bitch convenenciera more!
- Chale, not worth it or throw it.
- How old shit!! Beyond

civility and vulgarity with which my friends were expressed, I hope not to see you again. Do not want no evil, for me the issue is not important, just was a terrible event. I hope you reflect on your behavior, because your attitude will not get you any good (I can almost predict with accuracy that if you keep going you'll have a horrible and lonely death).

Ahhh, one last thing: How bad dress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment