Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heartguard Cut In Half

I went to a wedding. Sanssouci

I went to a wedding and not know what to think, as I write try to draw conclusions.

first thing that baffled me was in a religious ceremony when the bride and groom swore allegiance to me stomach started hurting really do not know why, until a few months ago had not been unfaithful to any of my ex-girlfriends, but I say that the last one cheated whenever I could. I say that if the deception was his fault, always was annoying me that he wanted to marry me so. etc. etc., I came to ask him to let me of torture, (this is not an exaggeration, said: "Please stop torturing me") but she would not stop and suddenly I was in the arms of other girls (three in three months, well almost four (four months, not girls )). It is true that I illusion too, but that makes the whole world. I once saw a talk show and a girl complains to a boy, the program was "Laura in America" \u200b\u200ba mess out of Peru, where the ugliest people in the world, in short, the claim was something like

Girl: It to Laurie, look, he promised me money, jewelry, department and was going to marry me. (He) promised me all that, cheeky, answer me.
Chico: Well, you you believe it.

This is causing me a lot of grace, the truth is I'm too charming and suddenly my girlfriends and want to marry me and I have to leave, or deceive and leave, I guess I should temper my charm, what a nuisance! Finally, I continue with the wedding, the priest urged the couple to one of his sons was a priest, if that happened they would win eternal glory. What kind of idiot is this priest? That made me rather upset.

I must say that the wedding was very tasteful, my dear friend and her boyfriend Alejandro Ferrer are a couple of lovely people and it will go very well, ahhhh, and both looked very handsome. I loved seeing old friends and stuff, I said some fellow high school and going to be parents, how awful ...

was a pretty traditional wedding, I think it's not for me. My wedding was (or would it be?, I do not get married.) Very simple, I'm getting married and evening party, delicious dinner (vegetarian), and good music (ahhh, the wedding was great music Ale , highlights: Laid by James, Lovefool by The Cardigans, and do not remember what else, but things like that.) There will be a lot of alcohol and no gift table, the truth is that the gift table seems to me very bad taste, there will be no video of my friends talking about how I met or our endearing anecdotes. At the wedding there was a video of them and the truth is that I hated, but it was all I consider unbearable. I would like the waltz song with my future wife to be "I will not share you" from The Smiths. It's a beautiful song, this idea appeals to me, open the dance floor as well. Other songs for my wedding:

1. My Wandering Days Are Over - Belle and Sebastian
2. Something changed - Pulp
3. Even the Nights Are Better - Air Supply (it corny)
4. If you leave me now - Chicago (which cursiiiii)
5. Eternal flame - Bangles Tha (which cursiiiiiiiiiiii)
6. Into my arms - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (ufffffff, what a great song)
7. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
8. Once in a while - The Smashing Pumpkins
9. My funny valentine - Chet Baker
10. Sometimes - James

Uyyy, what fun to make a playlist for a wedding that will not happen, then why not consider an invitation too:


This invitation I like, is something hipster but nice and tasteful. The guys are cool and the atmosphere is relaxed, there is no hyperbolic exaggeration or declarations of eternal love, do not say those taradeces as: "All times, galaxies, and agree people ..." or whatever. The below invitation I like is nice, even charming.



you soon dear. I came to one conclusion: not getting married.

0 comments:

Post a Comment